Why Choose Alps Accommodation?
Alps Accommodation is a well-established, family run business offering you expert local knowledge. Owned and run by Tom and Alison Ward-Lee, we live in Samoens all year round and have a superb team and group of partners, who are equally passionate about all of our chalets and apartments and providing you with an enjoyable holiday experience. From the moment you consider booking, we provide you with an accommodation offering of “owner managed” properties all of which we have personally visited, inspected and hand-picked. We know the properties inside out, every bedroom, bathroom and facility and feel proud to offer them all to you.
-- Book With Confidence Direct With The Owner --
1. Every property has been visited, inspected, photographed, measured, drawn and loved by us!
2. We have met and have an ongoing relationship with every owner and their property managers, and are in regular communication about their property.
3. Every property on our website is a real, true property, most of which we can see from our office window or we drive past on a regular basis!
4. Only Alps Accommodation’s management can upload a property to our website.
5. Booking Guarantee - In the unlikely event the property owner or Alps Accommodation has to cancel your booking prior to arrival, you will receive a 100% refund of the rental price paid for your accommodation and assistance from Alps Accommodation to find an alternative property.
6. Best Price Guarantee - You won’t find the accommodation prices cheaper elsewhere! Most of our property owners work with us exclusively to take care of their marketing needs, so we are very careful to ensure you get the best deal possible. If however, before booking, you happen to find any exact breaks listed for cheaper elsewhere, we will of course match the price.
7. The dedicated "in resort" partner companies, are here to ensure you are well looked after during your stay.
8. No booking fees, credit card charges and no hidden extras.
Alps Accommodation is a member of Atout-France who are the French government agency representing travel operators - Registration number IM074170002.
We have many previous seasons' experience working within ski and summer resorts and finally settled in Samoens permanently in the summer of 2004. We have become the areas’ leading accommodation providers with the finest selection of premier properties in the Grand Massif. Please read some of our guest testimonials. Also we have a strong presence and following on facebook with well over 1600 "likes" and lots of comments and followers.
Before and after you book with the owners, we can provide advice and assistance on the following:
• Choosing the perfect chalet or apartment for your stay. We know all the chalets inside out!
• Providing you with 5-10% off pre ordered full area ski passes, hand delivered for your arrival.
• Help with arranging airport transfers through our partner company.
• Provide restaurant recommendations, whether you require a cosy table for 2 or want to make a large group booking.
• Offer discounts on ski schools bookings, ski hire and local activities.
• Discounts on car hire with a range of companies.
• Advice on activities for non-skiers of all ages and budgets.
• Offer information on local nanny services, crèche bookings and babysitting services daytime and evening.
• Advice on summer activities for all ages and budgets.
• Provide additional travel advice.
As standard in all of the chalets and apartments in our portfolio, you can be assured of superbly equipped accommodation, with exceptional home comforts. Each of the individual property pages for the chalets and apartments contain more information of "what's included", but as an absolute minimum you can be assured that:
• You will be well looked after by the owner and the in resort property management team.
• Your beds are beautifully made for your arrival and a hand towel and bath towel are provided.
• A welcome basket including food and drink items is provided.
• A starter selection of toiletries are provided for each bathroom.
• 2 tea towels are provided.
• Complimentary end of stay cleaning is provided, with a linen change for 2 week bookings or more.
• Firewood is included in chalets with fires.
• Utility bills are all included.
• Taxe de Sejour / Tourist Tax is included.
For more information, just contact Tom, Ali or Hayley for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org 0033 (0)4 50 98 50 56
If you wish to discover more about the Alps Accommodation team and what we love about the area, please view our About The Team page.
Don't just take our word for it, this is what guests who have booked via Alps Accommodation have to say! See our reviews here.