We offer a selection of chalets and apartments where the owners may be flexible and allow for you to bring your furry friend on holiday here in Samoens, Morillon, and Sixt. We love dogs too at Alps Accommodation and we are here to assist and provide advice to ensure you have a great trip here in the Alps. The Grand Massif is very dog friendly and an alpine adventure can certainly be enjoyed with dogs in tow.
The usage depends on the type and breed of pet, the individual owners’ decisions, and they can only make exceptions where house rules are followed as this is necessary to maintain the properties are immaculately presented for future guests.
Please note that charges for dogs will apply and range from 50-100 Euros in addition per week per dog. In some cases owners may also ask for an increase in the amount of the damage deposit.
Here are some guidelines below to ensure that you have a successful holiday with your dog:
- Please get in touch with your dates and party size and we can see if there are any dog friendly chalets or apartments available.
- Please inform us of the age, breed and weight of your dog. We love cute photos, so please feel free to include a photo!
- Until we have gained authorisation from the individual owner, the booking is not confirmed.
- Without pre-authorisation, owners or their property managers reserve the right to reject the dog.
- Owners only accept house trained dogs, and ideally dogs over the age of 12 months.
- Dogs are not allowed on the soft furnishings, sofas and beds, even with covers applied.
- Dogs are not allowed upstairs or in the bedrooms at any time.
- Dogs must be clean before re-entering the property.
- Dog owners are asked to bring their own items for the dogs to include towels, brushes, dog feeding bowls and toys.
- Please stay with your dog whilst they are using the garden. Any dog mess around the property, including car parks must be disposed of responsibly.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in the property. Dog sitters may be available if you required.
- Cleaning at the end of stay is provided, however pet owners must ensure that there are not dog hairs or any other dog mess left on departure, or further charges could apply.
- Owners are liable to pay for any damage caused by the dog.
- Any complaints about dogs barking or dogs causing problems must be dealt with by the owner.
- The chalet owners, or Alps Accommodation reserve the right to ask any dog to be removed if problems occur.
- Bookings which have been agreed, are accepted on the basis that you have complied with the house rules above.
Thank you! The Team here at Alps Accommodation look forward to assisting further.