After an Online Booking, What Happens Next?
1. Once you have completed an online booking and provided your contact details, you will receive an automated email outlining the details of the provisional booking.
2. Either Alps Accommodation (on behalf of the owners), or the individual property owners will handle your booking. Many of the property owners have a facility for you to pay the deposit online by credit/debit card at the first stage. Alternatively the owner, or Alps Accommodation will be in touch to instruct you on how to make the payment.
3. There is a 25% deposit required (or the full balance if less than 8 weeks before arrival) to confirm the booking.
4. Once the payment has been received by the owner, either the owner or Alps Accommodation (on behalf of the owner) will then confirm the booking details directly with you. At this stage, if you haven't already done so, please go ahead and make your travel arrangements.
5. The final balance is due 8 weeks before arrival, at which point the owner or Alps Accommodation (on behalf of the owners) will email you details to make payment, plus ask for any additional payments such as ski passes and refundable damage deposits. The damage deposit, usually 500 Euros, is refundable 7 -14 days from your departure day if there is no damage to the property.
6. Throughout all stages of the booking process, Alps Accommodation and our dedicated in resort team are here to help. When booking any property directly with the owner via our site, you are entitled to Alps Accommodation guest discounts such as discounted ski hire, ski passes at 5-10% off, ski lessons, and summer activities. For further after booking information, please see - More winter information - more summer information
For information relating the terms and conditions of booking via the Alps Accommodation website, please click here