Alps Accommodation Managed Properties
Alps Accommodation offers a range of chalets and apartments, each with a full end to end service. This comprises: handling your initial booking enquiry, processing your booking, welcoming you in resort and offering in resort assistance and benefits during your stay. These services are all managed by ourselves and our dedicated team.
-- Book with Confidence --
1. Every property has been visited, inspected, photographed, measured, drawn and loved by us!
2. We have met and have an ongoing relationship with every owner, and are in regular communication about their property.
3. Every property on our website is a real, true property, most of which we can see from our office window or we drive past on a regular basis!
4. Only Alps Accommodation’s management can upload a property to our website.
5. You can rest assured your booking is safe with us.
If you have chosen an “Alps Accommodation managed” property, as standard the price includes our “Premier Services” to ensure that your holiday is luxurious and hassle free:
• Meet and greet by an Alps Accommodation team member, providing keys and the information you require.
• 5% - 10% discount on Grand Massif ski passes delivered to you on arrival.
• 20% discount at local ski and equipment hire shops.
• Complimentary cleaning of the accommodation at the end of your stay.
• Bedding made before arrival with complementary bath, hand and tea towels.
• A welcome basket of items such as pain au chocolate, milk, tea, coffee, juice, biscuits and wine.
• In resort assistance.
• Provision of washing up liquid, cleaning sprays and washing machine powder.
• Starter packs of dishwasher tablets and bin liners.
• As an exclusive supplier of Molton Brown toiletries, you receive complimentary samples in each bathroom.
• Arranging baggage storage if you wish to ski on your first and last days (subject to availability).
• Firewood included in those properties with fires.
• Utility bills all included.
• Taxe de Sejour or Tourist Tax included.
We feel passionate about providing you with a great experience and are also able to assist with any of the following:
• Arrange airport transfers.
• Provide travel advice.
• Provide ski school advice and discounts on private lessons.
• Booking babysitters during daytime and evenings.
• Advice and booking summer activities.
• Restaurant recommendations.
• Assist with your crèche/nursery reservations.
If the service you require is not on the list, just ask as we are sure we will somehow be able to help!
Once you have chosen your accommodation you can then book online and pay the required amount to confirm the booking. Your contact will then be with the Alps Accommodation team right the way through the booking and holiday process.
For information on what is included in an “Owner Managed” booking, please see the individual property pages.